Question about 2000 Aprilia RS 125
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine run switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, loose, corroded or broken battery cables, especially the "NEGATIVE" cable at both ends (solenoid chatters).
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Security alarm needs a reset.
6. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
7. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
DOWNLOAD 2000 Aprilia Rs 125
Posted on Oct 21, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2017 | Motorcycles
Apr 03, 2015 | 1981 Suzuki GS 750 L
Feb 06, 2014 | Volvo 740 Cars & Trucks
Jul 29, 2013 | 1995 Suzuki VS 1400 Intruder
Mar 16, 2011 | 2004 Honda VT 1100 C2 Shadow Sabre
Oct 02, 2010 | 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750
May 06, 2010 | 1984 Honda CB 700 SC Nighthawk
Apr 11, 2009 | Water Heaters
Mar 26, 2009 | 2002 Boss Hoss BHC 355
Jan 22, 2009 | 1997 kawasaki ZZR 400
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: