Question about Honda NF 100 Wave Motorcycles
40 kph going to 60kph humahagok
Hi, King and the usual suspects are:
1. Engine oil level and SAE weight are too low or not circulating.
2. Insufficient or blocked air flow over the engine.
3. Heavy combustion chamber carbon deposits.
4. Ignition timing retarded due to faulty MAP, CKP, or CMP sensor.
5. Carburetor jetted too lean.
6. Leaking intake or exhaust valve.
7. Water coolant old or low change every two years.
8. Water pump failure.
9. Radiator clogged, cap loose or malfunctioning.
10. Radiator fans not coming on.
11. Clutch slipping, brakes dragging, heavy load, towing a trailer.
12. Idling too long without moving.
13. For constant hot weather temperatures, mountain, or desert riding conditions consider adding an oil cooler and or cylinder head cooler.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
How to Keep Your Motorcycle from Overheating Dennis Kirk Powersports Blog
Honda Engine Seize overheats
Honda Wave 110i User Manual
Posted on Aug 14, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2015 | Honda Motorcycles
Jun 29, 2014 | 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
Jun 27, 2014 | 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
Jun 02, 2014 | 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
May 10, 2014 | 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
Apr 13, 2014 | 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
Aug 23, 2012 | 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
Jul 11, 2012 | 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
Jul 05, 2012 | 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
Dec 13, 2010 | 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
Oct 22, 2013 | 2011 Honda CBF Stunner
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: