Question about Yamaha YZF-R1 Motorcycles
Can not get fire
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
5. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting / leaking, spark plug cable connections loose check for spark leakage in the dark.
6. Faulty ignition coil or electronic control module.
7. Faulty CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
8. Faulty ignition switch.
9. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
10. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Motor install help No Spark
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Aug 18, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2017 | TV Box Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2016 | Amazon Fire TV
Jul 01, 2016 | Amazon Tablets & eReaders
Jan 10, 2016 | Televison & Video
Nov 06, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 10, 2013 | Poulan Garden
Jun 16, 2009 | 1991 Nissan Pickup
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: