Question about 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous before testing any electrical component in the Starting System it is "IMPERATIVE" that you have a fully charged battery of 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage, the battery is faulty and must be replaced. AGM type batteries fall into this scenario more so than lead acid batteries.
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter.
4. Bank angle sensor needs a reset or is faulty.
5. FOB battery low or dead.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Faulty kickstand, clutch, neutral safety switch.
9. Security alarm needs a reset.
10. Starter relay, solenoid, starter motor or circuit wiring faulty.
11. Starter armature or field coils have failed.
12. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
13. Faulty ignition relay.
14. The electric starter is working but starter clutch has failed.
15. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Scooter Troubleshooting Scooter won start All about Scooters
The Ultimate GY6 Starter Ignition Troubleshooting Tutorial
Honda Wave 110i User Manual
Posted on Aug 14, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2013 | Troy Bilt 5.5hp Self Propelled Mower
Jul 13, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 28, 2011 | 1994 Dodge Shadow
Jul 20, 2011 | 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Oct 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2009 | 2003 Kia Rio
Mar 18, 2009 | 1986 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: