Question about 2008 Yamaha WR250R
The engine will stall occasionally.
Hi, Andin and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Fuel tank empty
10. Water or dirt in the fuel system, or clogged filter.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Failed fuel pump.
13. Failed pressure regulator.
14. Faulty or clogged fuel injectors.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Problems with wr250x
YAMAHA WR250F Owner Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Yamaha 2008 WR250X Owner Manual
Posted on Dec 02, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try some Berrymans B12 fuel additive in the tank. if your bike has been in storage it could be gummed up a bit. put in a little more than stated dose, no more than double, run it let it get hot and then let it stand overnight. it worked for me on my v star
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2015 | 1995 Buick Century
Oct 03, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 10, 2014 | 1989 Mazda B-Series
Oct 16, 2013 | Suzuki Motorcycles
Apr 17, 2017 | 1997 Volvo 850
Oct 05, 2011 | 1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Jan 25, 2010 | GMC Sierra 2500 Cars & Trucks
May 20, 2009 | 2003 Ford Taurus
May 14, 2008 | 1990 Buick Estate
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: