Question about 2005 Bajaj CT 100
Hi, Cloud and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Fix Chinese 49cc Scooter that won start
The Ultimate GY6 Starter Ignition Troubleshooting Tutorial
DOWNLOAD BAJAJ CT 100 SERVICE MANUAL
Bajaj Auto Ct 100 2015 User Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Nov 28, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
NO neeed of authorised service center. jst remove oil cover after draining out oil. fit d motor in the hole facing towards alternator housing. refit d oil cover. fit motor with 3 screws. then open alternor housing using T- spanner. addd those two tooooothed wheels n jst install all d wiring.
Warning:::--- If u something about bike engine. then n then only do this.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
it would be impossible to fit the bike would have to be rewired the engine would have to be replaced it would be more than the bike is worth you would be better off selling the bike and buying a electric start model
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Go to any bajaj station,i guess they would be the better people to help you out. else download it from torrents. Hope it works..:))
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
after all time, ur bike should respond, but check ur battery, n the cables connecting the switch n the starter motor.
n plz empty ur fuel tank n clean it once, it any contain the dust n water, n clean ur carborator,
give 4 general service, u'll get it done, check ur engine oil 1st !!
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Oil changes are all you need to do for engine lubrication. 10w40 motor oil is what goes into the gearbox. NEVER use synthetic lubricants in the engine. Thay can mess up the clutch. Please rate my answer. Thanks.
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2016 | Bajaj Motorcycles
Jan 13, 2014 | 2007 Bajaj CT 100
Jan 06, 2014 | Bajaj Motorcycles
Jan 06, 2014 | Bajaj CT 100 Motorcycles
Dec 02, 2013 | Bajaj Motorcycles
Oct 03, 2013 | Bajaj Motorcycles
Aug 12, 2013 | 2005 Bajaj CT 100
Aug 20, 2012 | Bajaj CT 100 Motorcycles
Sep 17, 2011 | 2007 Bajaj CT 100
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: