Question about 2008 Yamaha MT-03
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Engine oil level and SAE weight are too low or not circulating.
2. Insufficient or blocked air flow over the engine.
3. Heavy combustion chamber carbon deposits.
4. Ignition timing retarded due to faulty MAP, CKP, or CMP sensor.
5. Carburetor jetted too lean.
6. Leaking intake or exhaust valve.
7. Water coolant old or low change every two years.
8. Water pump failure.
9. Radiator clogged, cap loose or malfunctioning.
10. Radiator fans not coming on.
11. Clutch slipping, brakes dragging, heavy load, towing a trailer etc.
12. Idling too long without moving.
13. For constant hot weather temperatures, mountain, or desert riding conditions consider adding an oil cooler and or cylinder head cooler.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Symptoms of Bad or Failing Coolant Temperature Switch Sensor YourMechanic...
Yamaha MT 03 Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
YAMAHA MT 03 Owner Manual
Posted on Dec 04, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2014 | 2011 Yamaha MT03
Aug 28, 2013 | 2011 Yamaha MT03
Aug 04, 2011 | 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
Apr 09, 2011 | 1992 Ford Taurus
Nov 03, 2010 | 1995 Chevrolet Caprice Classic
May 31, 2010 | 2006 Yamaha YZF-R1
Jan 26, 2010 | 2008 Yamaha YZF-R1
Sep 18, 2009 | 2002 Kia Rio
Dec 17, 2008 | 2002 Honda Odyssey
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: