Question about Diamo Cruiser Motorcycles
Cranks over but wont start
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
The Ultimate GY6 Starter Ignition Troubleshooting Tutorial
Scooter Parts for Chinese Scooters Atvs
Chinese ATV Owners Repair Manuals
Posted on Mar 09, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 18, 2014 | 2008 Jeep Patriot
Jan 21, 2014 | Suzuki Grand Vitara Cars & Trucks
Feb 11, 2013 | Suzuki Forenza Cars & Trucks
Oct 12, 2012 | 1989 Buick LeSabre
Sep 22, 2011 | 2001 Hyundai Accent
Aug 14, 2017 | 2000 Chrysler Sebring
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: