Question about 2006 Harley Davidson FXDBI Street Bob
Is the computer not recognizing the tps
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual suspects are:
1. Battery terminals loose, corroded, or broken. Check negative cable at both ends.
2. Battery nearly discharged.
3. Faulty or corroded Maxi fuse, system relay, starter relay, circuit breakers and fuses.
4. Faulty ignition coil, ignition/electronic module, CKP, CMP, MAP and BAS sensor.
5. Pin or spade connectors corroeded, melted, broken or pushed back.
6. Intermittant short circuit due to damaged wire insulation.
7. Loose or dirty ignition/electronic module at crankcase.
8. Water or dirt in carburator or fuel system.
9. Faulty fuel pump, pick up tube, pressure regulator or fuel filter.
10. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburator vent line closed off.
For a prime suspect please visit website below:
Big Twin Carb EFI DTC Intructions codes Harley Davidson Forums Harley...
Posted on May 07, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 07, 2015 | 2004 Kia Sedona
Aug 14, 2012 | Mercury Cars & Trucks
Jan 02, 2012 | Volkswagen F 224 Cars & Trucks
Jan 11, 2011 | 1985 Toyota 4Runner
Sep 19, 2009 | 1987 Isuzu Trooper
Apr 04, 2009 | 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: