Question about Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard Motorcycles
Trurns over but wont start
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual supects are:
1. Spark plugs are in bad condition, improper gap, partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition.
3. Battery nearly discharged.
4. Loose wire connection at one of the battery terminals,coil, or plug between the Ignition Control Module.
5. Throttle controls not adjusted correctly.
6. Water or dirt in fuel system/tank
7. Water or dirt in carburator.
8. Intake air leak.
9. Fuel tank vent hose and vapor valve plugged, or fuel line closed off, restricking fuel flow.
10. Inrichner valve inoperative.
11. Engine lubricant to heavy (winter operation).
12. Ignition not functioning properly (possible sensor failure).
13. Faulty ignition coil.
14. Valves sticking.
For a prime suspect please visit website below:
Harley Diagnostic Trouble Codes
Posted on May 03, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2016 | 1998 Ford Taurus
Apr 21, 2014 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide...
Sep 22, 2012 | Stihl Garden
Jul 29, 2012 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLHTC - FLHTCI...
Feb 24, 2012 | 1984 BMW 7 Series
Feb 08, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLHT - FLHTI Electra...
Feb 17, 2009 | Sony KDS-50A2000 50" HDTV
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: