Question about Yamaha G5 Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Idle circuit and transfer ports clogged.
2. Air fuel mixture adjustment too lean.
3. Pilot jet clogged.
4. Faulty accelerator pump.
5. Float level too low.
6. Float bowl contaminated old fuel, water, dirt, rust, etc.
7. Float bowl vent or overflow tube clogged.
8. Fuel flow to carburetor restricted.
9. Intake manifold leak.
10. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
11. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
12. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
13. Multi carburetors not in sync
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Starts then stalls 49ccScoot com Scooter Forums
Scooter Troubleshooting Scooter won run All about Scooters
Yamaha XC50V Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Dec 05, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
. . .it will take u ages to start it if its been sat 4 a while . . . so clean jets in the carb and chek ther is an air filter on it and just keep kicking the kick like mad and it shud start if not then
Posted on Apr 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2013 | 2009 Yamaha Zuma
Mar 22, 2013 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Nov 27, 2012 | 2009 Yamaha Vino Classic
Oct 03, 2012 | 2006 Yamaha Vino 125
Jul 28, 2012 | Yamaha XV 535 Virago DX Motorcycles
Jun 23, 2012 | 2007 Yamaha Morphous
Jan 30, 2012 | 2009 Yamaha Zuma
Dec 01, 2010 | 1986 Yamaha FZ 750 AE (U.S.)
Jan 25, 2010 | 2005 TN'G Verona 150
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: