Question about 2007 Honda VT 750 Shadow
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery must have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead acid batteries.
2. Faulty alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Faulty main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Faulty system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Faulty ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Faulty CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Faulty neutral, side stand or clutch lever safety switch.
10. Fuel tank empty
11. Fuel tank contaminated with ethanol sludge.
12. Water or dirt in the fuel system, or clogged filter.
13. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
14. Faulty fuel pump.
15. Faulty pressure regulator.
16. Faulty or clogged fuel injectors.
17. Lean angle switch is faulty or needs adjustment.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Bike shut off while riding
stalling cutting out at power VT750 Ace Honda Motorcycles FireBlades org
Honda VT750C2 Shadow Spirit Service Manual
Honda VT750C2 Owner Manual
Posted on Aug 21, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Clamps rite on frame at radiator.mounting hardware should come with bar.put rubber patch on frame to protect custom frame paint.
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
this time of the yr. spring time a lot of bikes sit all winter and fuel in the carb will age becoming like a vanish that will clog the low speed jet or jets so most likely you need you carb cleaned.
Posted on May 06, 2010
SOURCE: gear selector honda shadow
Sounds like a bent shift fork or two. Replacing the bad shift forks is major surgery and is NOT recommended for the inexperienced mechanic. Several special tools are needed. The top end and gearbox get totally torn down just to get to the shift forks. This is a very expensive repair, guessing $2100 or so at the dealers. Bummer. Contact a few dealers to cofirm my view of the problem and the probable repair cost. The shift forks move left and right as the shift drum is rotated when you lift or push down on the shift pedal.
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2017 | Suzuki VT750DC Shadow Spirit Motorcycles
Jul 24, 2015 | 2008 Honda VT 750 Shadow
Jun 01, 2014 | 2007 Honda VT 750 Shadow
Jan 22, 2014 | 2002 Honda VT 750 DC Shadow Spirit
Jan 16, 2014 | 2007 Honda VT 750 Shadow
Sep 30, 2013 | 2007 Honda VT 750 Shadow
Sep 03, 2013 | 2007 Honda VT 750 Shadow
Jan 25, 2013 | 2005 Honda VT 1100 C Shadow Spirit
Jul 01, 2012 | 2005 Honda VT 750 Shadow Aero
May 10, 2012 | 2007 Honda VT 750 Shadow
Dec 12, 2017 | Power Motorcycles
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: