Question about 2008 Harley Davidson XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery.
2. Loose, corroded or broken battery cable.
3. Alternator not charging or below normal rates.
4. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
5. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Water or dirt in fuel system, carburetor or filter.
8. Fuel tank vent system plugged or gas cap not venting.
9. Fuel tank empty.
10. Fuel valve vacuum line broken or carburator vent line closed off.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
For a prime suspect please visit website below:
Harley Davidson Sportster error codes and how to access them
Posted on May 07, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2015 | Saturn Cars & Trucks
Jul 06, 2014 | 2003 Yamaha V Star Classic
Apr 13, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 19, 2010 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dec 07, 2009 | 1996 Chrysler LHS
Dec 21, 2008 | 1995 Ford Ranger Supercab
Nov 21, 2008 | 2005 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: