Question about Harley Davidson FLSTN- FLSTNI Softail Deluxe Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty
2. Fuel supply valve turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded with gasoline as a result of over use of enrichner.
5. Fuel valve or filter clogged.
6. Vacuum hose to automatic fuel supply valve disconnected, leaking, or pinched.
7. Discharged battery, loose or broken battery connections.
8. Loose wire connection at coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, spark plug cable connections loose,
or cables connected to wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to faulty ignition coil, ignition module, or sensors " Manifold Absolute Pressure" "Camshaft Position Sensor" "Crank Position Sensor" "Brake Apply Sensor
11. Engine lubricant to heavy ( winter operation )
12. Sticking or damaged valves or push rod wrong length.
13. Primary cam sproket spline sheared or missing spacer.
For a primary suspect please visit the website below:
How To Diagnostic Trouble Codes DTC Harley Davidson Forums
Posted on May 07, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Well fuel injection means that the amount of fuel squirted into combustion chamber at firing mode is controlled by your CPU (your programmed bike computer) which can only be modified using a special program normally available to bike service/repair shops only.
So to answer your question, no you can not changed it unless you have a laptop with the required cabling and program to modify it plus you know what you are doing as this area is a high tech knowledge area.
To adjust it you need to take it to the specialist technicians. Good enough and answer your question?
Posted on May 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2011 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTN- FLSTNI Softail...
Jul 23, 2011 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTN- FLSTNI Softail...
Mar 28, 2011 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTN- FLSTNI Softail...
Oct 06, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTN- FLSTNI Softail...
Aug 16, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTN- FLSTNI Softail...
Jun 23, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTN- FLSTNI Softail...
Apr 15, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTN- FLSTNI Softail...
Aug 01, 2009 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTN- FLSTNI Softail...
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: