Question about Yamaha YZF Thunder ace 1000 R Motorcycles
Bike starts but as soon as you turn the throttle the bike just stalls
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Idle circuit and transfer ports clogged.
2. Air fuel mixture adjustment too lean.
3. Pilot jet clogged.
4. Faulty accelerator pump.
5. Float level too low.
6. Float bowl contaminated old fuel, water, dirt, rust, etc.
7. Float bowl vent or overflow tube clogged.
8. Fuel flow to carburetor restricted.
9. Intake manifold leak.
10. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
11. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
12. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
13. Multi carburetors not in sync
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Bike idles perfect but dies when given the slightest amount of throttle 93...
2010 YZ450f starts but soon stops bike stalls FOUND ANSWER
Yamaha YZF1000RJ Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
YAMAHA YZF1000R Owner Manual
Posted on Nov 15, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2013 | 1997 Yamaha YZF Thunder ace 1000 R
Feb 13, 2013 | 1996 Yamaha YZF Thunder ace 1000 R
Aug 19, 2012 | 1996 Yamaha YZF Thunder ace 1000 R
Jul 16, 2012 | 2000 Yamaha YZF Thunder ace 1000 R
Apr 28, 2012 | Yamaha YZF Thunder ace 1000 R Motorcycles
Aug 30, 2011 | 1997 Yamaha YZF Thunder ace 1000 R
Jul 05, 2011 | Yamaha Yzf750r Yzf750sp And Yzf1000r...
Jun 19, 2011 | 1997 Yamaha YZF Thunder ace 1000 R
May 28, 2010 | 1997 Yamaha YZF Thunder ace 1000 R
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: