Question about Yamaha YZF-R1 Motorcycles
Starts fine then starts reving high
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Throttle cables improperly adjusted, pinched or need lubrication.
2. Idle adjusting screw needs to be backed off.
4. Air fuel mixture adjusted too lean start with 2 full turns.
5. Intake system air leak.
6. Fast idle choke ramp is not releasing.
7. Broken throttle return spring.
8. Damaged diaphragm or slide.
9. Faulty MAP, TPS, ATS, O2, sensors or wiring/connector
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
04 06 R1 overheating and High Idle
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Aug 18, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 30, 2012 | 2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL SUV
Apr 17, 2010 | 2004 Pontiac Aztek
Feb 16, 2009 | 2001 Honda CR 500 R
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: