Question about 2001 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Throttle cables misaligned or misrouted.
2. Damaged or restricted fuel tank venting system.
3. Inlet system air leak.
4. Vacuum piston malfunction.
5. Accelerator pump leaking or no output.
6. Plugged bowl vent.
7. Fuel level in bowl too low.
8. Restricted fuel supply passages.
9. Plugged jets or passages.
10. Worn or damaged needle or needle jet.
12. The enricher valve not seated or leaking.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
bike idles fine but will sputter and lose power upon take off Yamaha FJR...
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on May 02, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2013 | Yamaha DT 125 R Motorcycles
Sep 08, 2012 | 2006 Harley Davidson XL 883R Sportster
Jun 15, 2011 | 2010 Harley Davidson XL 1200N Sportster...
Apr 29, 2010 | 2004 Honda VTX 1300
Mar 06, 2010 | 2008 kawasaki Ninja 250R
Feb 17, 2010 | 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600
Nov 30, 2009 | Yamaha V Star Classic Motorcycles
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: