Question about AJP Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
Good luck and have a nice day.
Posted on Oct 29, 2015
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
May 16, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
May 08, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Apr 30, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 15, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite
Jan 30, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 14, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 12, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: