Question about 2002 Harley Davidson FLHRCI Road King Classic
Went from everyonce in a while miss to hardly pull it self.sounds like one cylinder is missing and everyonce in awhile will fire.plugs look fine run seafoam though it and checked for bad gas all look good..only has 6000 miles.
Here is a list of things you can start with:
1. Spark plugs in poor condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in poor condition and shorting or leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, ECM, or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Damaged wire or loose connection at battery terminals,
ignition coil or ECM connector.
7. Intermittent short circuit due to damaged wire insulation.
8. Water or dirt in fuel system.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged.
10. Air leak at intake manifold or air cleaner.
11. Loose or dirty ECM connector.
12. Faulty Sensor(s): Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP),
Crank Position (CKP) or Oxygen (O2).
13. Incorrect valve timing.
14. Weak or broken valve springs.
15. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
16. Partially plugged fuel injector(s).
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2017 | Oldsmobile Cars & Trucks
Nov 19, 2014 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
Jan 15, 2013 | Ford F-450 Cars & Trucks
Jul 02, 2012 | Audi A4 Cars & Trucks
Bad miss at idle?
While stop engine idles like cylinder missing?
Engine Misfire codes for car?
Engine Misfire codes?
Misfire on cylinder 4?
Oil on spark plugs and car misfires?
This will help.
Jan 30, 2012 | 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Nov 15, 2010 | 1991 Ford F250
Nov 13, 2010 | 2002 Saturn S-Series
Feb 05, 2009 | 2002 Ford F150 Regular Cab
577 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: