Question about 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty
2. Fuel supply valve turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded with gasoline as a result of over use of enrichner.
5. Fuel valve or filter clogged.
6. Vacuum hose to automatic fuel supply valve disconnected, leaking, or pinched.
7. Discharged battery, loose or broken battery connections.
8. Loose wire connection at coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, spark plug cable connections loose,
or cables connected to wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to faulty ignition coil, ignition module, or sensors " Manifold Absolute Pressure" "Camshaft Position Sensor" "Crank Position Sensor" "Brake Apply Sensor
11. Engine lubricant to heavy ( winter operation )
12. Sticking or damaged valves or push rod wrong length.
13. Primary cam sproket spline sheared or missing spacer.
14. Security alarm system not disarming.
For a primary suspect please visit the website below: Good luck
Big Twin Carb EFI DTC Intructions codes Harley Davidson Forums Harley...
Posted on May 14, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: brake light
front brake lever not depressing brake light button. inside throttle housing or I had a guy the other day thought brake light was stuck on (found burnt fillament brake light)
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
hi, if you have not yet fixed the problem , the fuse box is located underneath the left sidecover in front of the left sattlebag youll need to remove the bag to get the side cover off ck the fuses thats all it should be ,prolly what happened was a bulb went bad and shorted the circut blowing the fuse for them theyre on the same fuse as the tach and speedo
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Your wheel is 95 to 110 ft lbs
Brake Disk is 30-45 ft lbs ( lock tight)
Pulley i( belt Sprocket) is 55-65 FT Lbs Lock tight red on both.
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2014 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Jan 21, 2014 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Feb 27, 2012 | Harley Davidson Motorcycles
Feb 03, 2012 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Jan 01, 2012 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Mar 29, 2011 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Sep 25, 2010 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Jun 19, 2010 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Feb 13, 2009 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: