Question about Bajaj Discover DTS-I Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or have an improper gap or are partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition.
3. Battery nearly discharged, should have 12.5 volts.
4. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
5. Throttle controls not adjusted correctly.
6. Water or dirt in the fuel system.
7. Water or dirt in the carburetor.*
8. Intake air leak.
9. Fuel tank vent hose and vapor valve plugged, or fuel line closed off, restricting fuel flow.*
10. Enricher valve inoperative.*
11. Engine lubricant to heavy (winter operation).
12. Ignition is not functioning properly (possible sensor failure).
13. Faulty ignition coil.
14. Valves sticking.
* Carbureted models.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Top results matching Bajaj Discover service manual Scribd
Bajaj Discover 100M 2014 service manual DOWNLOAD FREE FULLMANUALS COM
Posted on Nov 25, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 15, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 25, 2014 | Oregon Jonsered 13" Chain Saw Repl. Chain...
Apr 30, 2013 | Lutron Electronics Toggler Preset Dimmer,...
Sep 28, 2010 | Home
Jul 10, 2010 | Apple PowerBook G4 Mac Notebook
Feb 08, 2010 | 2004 GMC Canyon
May 13, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Feb 02, 2009 | 2002 Ford Explorer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: