Question about 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery must have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead acid batteries.
2. Faulty alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Faulty main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Faulty system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Faulty ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Faulty CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Faulty neutral, side stand or clutch lever safety switch.
10. Fuel tank empty
11. Fuel tank contaminated with ethanol sludge.
12. Water or dirt in the fuel system, or clogged filter.
13. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
14. Faulty fuel pump.
15. Faulty pressure regulator.
16. Faulty or clogged fuel injectors.
17. Lean angle switch is faulty or needs adjustment.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
2004 CBR600RR won start ecu issues Honda Motorcycles FireBlades org
HONDA CBR WONT START TRY THESE TIPS
2005 2006 Honda CBR600RR Service Manual Moto Data Project
Honda CB Owners Manuals
Posted on Jun 19, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2013 | 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR
Jul 06, 2012 | 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR
May 14, 2012 | 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR
Mar 28, 2012 | 2006 Honda CBR 600 RR
Aug 28, 2011 | 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR
Mar 16, 2011 | Honda CBR 600 RR Motorcycles
Sep 18, 2010 | 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR
Feb 06, 2010 | 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR
Mar 27, 2009 | 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: