Question about 2006 Aprilia RS 125
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of enrichner.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
DOWNLOAD 2006 Aprilia Rs 125
Posted on Oct 23, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2015 | Quad 47 cc / 49 cc Pocket Mini Bike...
Mar 18, 2014 | 2005 KTM EXC 125
Jan 12, 2014 | 1990 kawasaki VN 750 Vulcan
Dec 18, 2013 | 2003 kawasaki KX 250
Apr 14, 2013 | Pit Bike 125cc 4 Stroke Dirt Bike
Jun 02, 2012 | Suzuki DR 750 S Motorcycles
Nov 07, 2010 | 2000 Honda CM 125 C
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: