Question about Aprilia Motorcycles
Hi, Paulroberts and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Security alarm needs a reset.
6. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
7. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
Good luck and have nice a day.
Posted on Oct 23, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2015 | Jeep Cars & Trucks
Sep 23, 2014 | Motorcycles
Apr 06, 2017 | Honda Motorcycles
Oct 20, 2012 | 2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600
Jun 21, 2012 | 2003 Buell Blast
Mar 27, 2017 | Honda NSR 125 R Motorcycles
Jul 06, 2011 | 1993 kawasaki VN 750 Vulcan
Aug 16, 2009 | 2001 Ducati Monster S4
Feb 27, 2009 | 2001 kawasaki ER-5
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!