Question about Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide Motorcycles
Hi Mike, and the usual supects are:
1. Spark plugs are in bad condition, improper gap, partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition.
3. Battery nearly discharged.
4. Loose wire connection at one of the battery terminals,coil, or plug between the Ignition Control Module.
5. Throttle controls not adjusted correctly.
6. Water or dirt in fuel system/tank
7. Water or dirt in carburator.
8. Intake air leak.
9. Fuel tank vent hose and vapor valve plugged, or fuel line closed off, restricking fuel flow.
10. Inrichner valve inoperative.
11. Engine lubricant to heavy (winter operation).
12. Ignition not functioning properly (possible sensor failure).
13. Faulty ignition coil.
14. Valves sticking.
For a possible prime suspect please visit the website below and good luck:
Big Twin Carb EFI DTC Intructions codes Harley Davidson Forums Harley...
Posted on May 24, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2012 | 1993 Cadillac DeVille
Oct 18, 2011 | RTO 125cc Full Size Adult 4 Wheelers ATV...
Jan 26, 2010 | 1991 Ford F350
Oct 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire 1360 Notebook
Jan 20, 2009 | 1993 Mercedes-Benz 190
Jan 14, 2009 | 1990 Dodge Spirit
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: