Question about 2000 Harley Davidson FLHR-FLHRI Road king
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery.
2. Loose, corroded or broken battery cable.
3. Alternator not charging or below normal rates.
4. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
5. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Water or dirt in fuel system, carburetor or filter.
8. Fuel tank vent system plugged or gas cap not venting.
9. Fuel tank empty.
10. Fuel valve vacuum line broken or carburator vent line closed off.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
For a prime suspect please visit website below and good luck:
Big Twin Carb EFI DTC Intructions codes Harley Davidson Forums Harley...
Posted on May 15, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: When bike is sitting up
I would say you have problem in the tank with the fuel pump line. When you lean the bike on the kickstand all the fuel goes to the left side an covers the line which then creates enough fuel pressure to run the bike. If you filled the tank full it would probably run ok until the fuel level gets below the bad line.
Posted on Oct 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2015 | 2006 Suzuki Forenza
Jun 07, 2014 | 1987 Chevrolet Camaro
Dec 27, 2013 | 2003 Harley Davidson FLSTCI Heritage ...
Sep 04, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
May 02, 2012 | Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
Jul 30, 2009 | 1994 Toyota 4Runner
Mar 24, 2009 | 2000 Mazda 626
Feb 21, 2009 | 1999 Ford F350 Regular Cab
Sep 01, 2008 | 1990 Ford F150
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: