Hi, Mandylea and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or have an improper gap or are partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition.
3. Battery damaged or nearly discharged, should have 12.5 volts.
4. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
5. Throttle controls not adjusted correctly.
6. Water or dirt in the fuel system.
7. Water or dirt in the carburetor.
8. Faulty fuel pump.
9. Intake air leak.
10. Fuel tank vent hose and vapor valve plugged, or fuel line closed off, restricting fuel flow.
11. Enricher valve inoperative.
12. Engine lubricant to heavy (winter operation).
13. Ignition is not functioning properly (possible sensor failure).
14. Faulty ignition coil.
15. Valves sticking.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
KTM 450 530 Wont Start With Starter Problem Torque limiter Fix How To...
What to do When Your Motorcycle Won Start
KTM 2003 950 Adventure Repair Manual
KTM 950 SUPER ENDURO 950 Owner Manual
Instant Tech Relief
To speak to me personally absolutely "FREE"