Question about 2008 Ducati Monster S4Rs Testastretta
Sat for a month just put a new battery, bike revs, but won't turn over
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue and valuable free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Ducati Monster won start fixed see how
Free Ducati Motorcycle Service Manuals for download
Ducati OEM Parts Fiche Lookup and Online Ordering
Posted on Feb 12, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2012 | 1996 Yamaha Royal Star XVZ 1300 A
Jun 27, 2012 | 1994 kawasaki ZZR 400
Mar 17, 2012 | Triumph Rocket III Touring Motorcycles
Jul 05, 2011 | Yamaha V Star Custom Motorcycles
May 28, 2011 | 2000 Suzuki GSX-R 750
Jan 05, 2011 | 2000 Suzuki GZ 250 Marauder
Apr 29, 2010 | 2004 Honda VTX 1300
Sep 27, 2009 | 2007 Triumph Bonneville T100
Sep 21, 2009 | 2003 Kymco Venox 250
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: