- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Matt it saddens me to inform you that you have to put on your Battery Priest Robe and prepare yourself for the Ceremonial "LOAD TEST" but before you begin, maintenance type batteries must be topped off with distilled Holy Water and all batteries must present their terminals to the battery charging altar to receive the electrical infusion of Holy Ions until they have reached a 100% full charge of 12.5 volts or better.
Below is a quick and easy test to see if your battery is in good condition or needs Last Rites and must be replaced.
1. Start by disconnecting the spark plug cables.
2. Adjust voltmeter to DC volts 20-volt range
3. Place the voltmeter leads to the battery terminals.
4. Turn the run/off switch to run.
5. Turn the ignition switch on and press the starter button.
6. Watch the voltmeter as your engine turns over for 15 seconds.
7. If the voltage drops below 9.5 volts, the battery is faulty and must be replaced.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day. ZX6R 636 Bike won start Kawasaki NINJA ZX6R My bike won start Starter problem or discharged battery Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R Service Manual OEM Parts for Kawasaki Kawasaki Ninja ZX 6R Owner Manual How to Tell if Your Battery is Bad in 3 Easy Steps
Depends if the oil and filter and oil cooler have been dismantled. If not and only the old oil has been drained it should be approx 4lr's, should state this under the oil filler as a guide. If its a complete strip down and rebuild your'll need at least 4.5ltr - 5ltr's so put in 4.5 and run for 5 mins, then check level