Question about 2006 Hero Honda Karizma
What would be the estimated cost for tuning the engine of my Karizma as there is the sound of the Pistons clapping coming from it? @
Hi, Django for more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
How Much Does Tune Up Cost The Complete Guide
Hero Genuine Parts Heromotocorp
Posted on Jun 12, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, Arun before testing any electrical component in the Starting Circuit it is "IMPERATIVE" that you have a fully charged battery of 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage, the battery is faulty and must be replaced. AGM type batteries fall into this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Engine Run Switch is "FAULTY" or corroded.
4. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter.
5. Bank angle sensor needs a reset or is faulty.
6. FOB battery low or dead.
7. Faulty ignition switch.
8. Faulty starter button.
9. Faulty kickstand, clutch, neutral safety switch.
10. Security alarm needs a reset.
11. Starter relay, solenoid, starter motor or circuit wiring faulty.
12. Starter armature or field coils have failed.
13. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
14. Faulty ignition relay.
15. The electric starter is working but starter clutch has failed.
16. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Karizma ZMR weird starting problem Team BHP
HeroMotoCorp Forum View topic starting problem in Karizma ZMR
Hero Honda Karizma ZMR 2010 service manual DOWNLOAD FREE FULLMANUALS COM
Hero Karizma ZMR free parts fiche
Owner Manual Scans of Indian Motorcycles Team BHP
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Apr 04, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2018 | 2007 Hero Honda Karizma
Apr 14, 2017 | 2006 Hero Honda Karizma
Apr 14, 2010 | 2006 Hero Honda Karizma
Apr 06, 2010 | 2006 Hero Honda CD Deluxe
Mar 05, 2010 | 2006 Hero Honda Karizma
Oct 05, 2009 | 2006 Hero Honda Karizma
Apr 07, 2009 | 2006 Hero Honda Karizma
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: