Hi, Krishna for overheating issues the usual suspects are:
1. Engine oil level and SAE weight are too low or not circulating.
2. Insufficient or blocked air flow over the engine.
3. Heavy combustion chamber carbon deposits.
4. Ignition timing retarded due to faulty MAP, CKP, or CMP sensor.
5. Carburetor jetted too lean.
6. Leaking intake or exhaust valve.
7. Water coolant old or low change every two years.
8. Water pump failure.
9. Radiator clogged, cap loose or malfunctioning.
10. Radiator fans not coming on.
11. Clutch slipping, brakes dragging, heavy load, towing a trailer etc.
12. Idling too long without moving.
13. For constant hot weather temperatures, mountain, or desert riding conditions consider adding an oil cooler and or cylinder head cooler.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Top 10 things you need to know about the 2012 TVS Apache RTR 160 180
Life On 2 Wheels
TVS Apache RTR 160 2010
TVS Apache Wikipedia