Question about Harley Davidson Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual suspects are:
1. Wheels and or tires unbalanced, worn or damaged.
2. Eng ine/ transmission/vehicle not aligned properly.
3. Primary chain badly worn or links tight as a result of insufficient lubrication or misalignment.
4. Engine to transmission mounting bolts loose.
5. Upper engine mounting bracket loose.
6. Ignition timing incorrect/poorly tuned engine
7. Internal engine problem.
8. Broken frame
Posted on May 21, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2013 | Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide...
Feb 09, 2013 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Mar 15, 2012 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage...
Sep 02, 2011 | 2011 Harley Davidson FLHXXX Street Glide...
Jun 01, 2011 | 2001 Harley Davidson FLSTS Heritage...
Sep 06, 2010 | Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster Custom...
Jul 19, 2010 | 2001 Harley Davidson FLSTC - FLSTCI...
Jun 03, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTC - FLSTCI...
Oct 20, 2009 | 2000 Harley Davidson FXDX Dyna Super Glide...
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!