Question about Harley Davidson Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual suspects are:
1. Wheels and or tires unbalanced, worn or damaged.
2. Eng ine/ transmission/vehicle not aligned properly.
3. Primary chain badly worn or links tight as a result of insufficient lubrication or misalignment.
4. Engine to transmission mounting bolts loose.
5. Upper engine mounting bracket loose.
6. Ignition timing incorrect/poorly tuned engine
7. Internal engine problem.
8. Broken frame
Posted on May 21, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2013 | Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide...
Feb 09, 2013 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Mar 15, 2012 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage...
Sep 02, 2011 | 2011 Harley Davidson FLHXXX Street Glide...
Jun 01, 2011 | 2001 Harley Davidson FLSTS Heritage...
Sep 06, 2010 | Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster Custom...
Jul 19, 2010 | 2001 Harley Davidson FLSTC - FLSTCI...
Jun 03, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTC - FLSTCI...
Oct 20, 2009 | 2000 Harley Davidson FXDX Dyna Super Glide...
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!