Question about 2007 Bajaj CT 100
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous the following applies to carbureted also fuel injected models and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, 9 volts or lower.
2. Faulty alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Faulty main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Faulty system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Faulty ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Faulty CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, O2, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
9. . Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
10. Fuel tank empty.
11. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
12. A faulty Fuel Pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
13. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
14. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
The Ultimate Tao Tao 50cc GY6 Troubleshooting Compilation No Start Bogging...
The Ultimate GY6 Starter Ignition Troubleshooting Tutorial
DOWNLOAD BAJAJ CT 100 SERVICE MANUAL
Bajaj Auto Ct 100 2015 User Manual
Posted on Dec 01, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
get the engine on top dead center, take valve caps off turn over engine slowly until intake valve just closes u will be close to top dead center there. then i use a small long screwdriver i put in sparkplug hole and turn engine very slow when piston just startes to go back down i adj valves. intake valve 3 thousands and ex valve 5 thousands
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
Go to any bajaj station,i guess they would be the better people to help you out. else download it from torrents. Hope it works..:))
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
SOURCE: bajaj ct 100 motor sounds creaky
Just not enough information to work with. The noise could be crank bearings. I think you better get it into the shop as soon as possible.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Hi, Welcome to FixYa
I suppose you are asking about the servicing of the vehicle.
It is better to service it after 2000km each time or after three months
which ever comes first.
If you are helped with post select 'YES'.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2017 | 2005 Bajaj CT 100
Jun 21, 2016 | Bajaj CT 100 Motorcycles
Jul 01, 2013 | 2006 Bajaj CT 100
Jul 24, 2012 | Bajaj CT 100 Motorcycles
Aug 17, 2011 | 2006 Bajaj CT 100
Jun 12, 2011 | Bajaj CT 100 Motorcycles
Dec 19, 2010 | 2007 Bajaj CT 100
Aug 07, 2010 | 2005 Bajaj CT 100
Jul 16, 2009 | 2005 Bajaj CT 100
Dec 04, 2008 | 2007 Bajaj CT 100
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: