Question about 2005 Yamaha YZF-R6
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, needs to be 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
4. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
5. Tip over sensor needs a reset.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Faulty kickstand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
9. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
10. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
11. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
neutral light wont come on when in neutral and wont start with kick stand...
Neutral light will not come on bike won start
Yamaha YZF R6T Supplementary Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Sep 09, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2017 | 1996 Suzuki RF 600 R
Jan 30, 2014 | 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
Jan 15, 2014 | 2002 Yamaha V Star Classic
Apr 08, 2013 | 2006 Honda VTX 1300 C
Jul 17, 2017 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Feb 10, 2013 | Honda VT 750 Shadow Motorcycles
Sep 18, 2012 | 2003 Lexus ES 300
Jul 26, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 12, 2011 | 2002 Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: