Question about 2011 Hero Honda Karizma ZMR
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My dear friend pulsar220 has more powerful brakes but its a bit risky.as it has dual disc brakes and the bike sticks as soon as you press both the brakes while in karizma there is a disc brake and a drum brake so its kinda more safer than pulsar220.For more information go to the link below.
Posted on Aug 01, 2011
Hi, Arun before testing any electrical component in the Starting Circuit it is "IMPERATIVE" that you have a fully charged battery of 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage, the battery is faulty and must be replaced. AGM type batteries fall into this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Engine Run Switch is "FAULTY" or corroded.
4. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter.
5. Bank angle sensor needs a reset or is faulty.
6. FOB battery low or dead.
7. Faulty ignition switch.
8. Faulty starter button.
9. Faulty kickstand, clutch, neutral safety switch.
10. Security alarm needs a reset.
11. Starter relay, solenoid, starter motor or circuit wiring faulty.
12. Starter armature or field coils have failed.
13. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
14. Faulty ignition relay.
15. The electric starter is working but starter clutch has failed.
16. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Karizma ZMR weird starting problem Team BHP
HeroMotoCorp Forum View topic starting problem in Karizma ZMR
Hero Honda Karizma ZMR 2010 service manual DOWNLOAD FREE FULLMANUALS COM
Hero Karizma ZMR free parts fiche
Owner Manual Scans of Indian Motorcycles Team BHP
Posted on Apr 04, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2015 | 2006 Suzuki Stratosphere
Mar 20, 2013 | Lexus ES 300 Cars & Trucks
Aug 30, 2012 | 2000 Chrysler Cirrus
Jul 05, 2011 | Volkswagen Beetle Cars & Trucks
Feb 05, 2011 | 2004 Lincoln LS
Jan 25, 2009 | 2002 Saturn VUE
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: