Question about 2008 Aprilia SportCity 125
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
DOWNLOAD 2008 Aprilia Sportcity 125
Posted on Oct 24, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2013 | Garden
Jan 30, 2013 | 1991 Ford Tempo 4 Door
Nov 06, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 28, 2012 | 2001 Nissan Sentra
Jul 01, 2012 | Troy-Bilt Chipper Shredder
Apr 09, 2012 | Ryobi Cultivator
Jan 11, 2012 | 1999 Chevrolet K2500
Nov 22, 2017 | Qlink Motorcycles
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: