Question about Honda Motorcycles
MY HONDA XRM 125 IS HARD TO START IN THE MORNING. MANY TIMES I START IT BUT IT SO NOISY SO MUCH. IT MUST SHORT OF GASOLINE
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or have an improper gap or are partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition.
3. Battery damaged or nearly discharged, should have 12.5 volts.
4. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
5. Throttle controls not adjusted correctly.
6. Water or dirt in the fuel system.
7. Water or dirt in the carburetor.
8. Intake air leak.
9. Fuel tank vent hose and vapor valve plugged, or fuel line closed off, restricting fuel flow.
10. Choke valve inoperative.
11. Engine lubricant to heavy (winter operation).
12. Ignition is not functioning properly (possible sensor failure).
13. Faulty ignition coil.
14. Valves sticking.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
XRM 125 hard start or not starting at all help please
Honda Xrm 125 Service Manual Free Download
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Sep 25, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I bought a honda 125
i'm not sure on this bike,,,but if your adding oil to the gas,,i'm assuming it's a 2 cycle,,,, there for,,,,if your getting a heavy build-up of oil on the plug,,,,,, make sure you are using exactely the correct ratio of oil to gas,,,,, read your manual,,it will say the correct ratio,,,,make sure it is 2 cycle,,,,, if it is a 4 cycle,,,what is this alR// ,, you wrote down ?????? if it is a 4 cycle,,,,empty your gas tank,,,,,change your plug,,,,,add nothing to your new gas,,,,,, it should run fine,,,,again,,, i'm confused about this alR// stuff,,,,,, feel free to contact me with any other problems,,,,, i'm sure i can help you JOEL
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
SOURCE: honda shine 125 optimax wont
Though the tips are related to the car you can find it useful to check the spark intensity and fuel settings.:so check these tips:
Posted on Sep 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2018 | Honda Motorcycles
Aug 03, 2017 | Honda Motorcycles
Apr 04, 2017 | Honda XR 125 L Motorcycles
Feb 02, 2017 | Honda Motorcycles
May 06, 2014 | Honda Motorcycles
May 03, 2013 | Honda XR 125 L Motorcycles
Jan 18, 2013 | Honda Motorcycles
Oct 17, 2012 | Honda XR 125 L Motorcycles
Apr 29, 2011 | Honda Motorcycles
Feb 28, 2011 | Honda Motorcycles
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!