Question about BMW K 75 S Motorcycles
Hi, Chris and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day. K75 won Start
Damn bike won start BMW K75 K100 K1 K1100
BMW Motorcycle Parts Fiche OEM BMW Motorcycle Parts online 1970 present BMW
Posted on Dec 30, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2016 | 2003 Pontiac Aztek
Jan 16, 2016 | 2003 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 01, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 13, 2015 | 2003 Isuzu Rodeo
Oct 27, 2015 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Mar 25, 2015 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Aug 05, 2013 | Honda CR-V Cars & Trucks
Oct 16, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 18, 2010 | 2000 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: