Question about 2008 Bimota Bimota DB7
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
HONDA CBR WONT START TRY THESE TIPS
Troubleshooting No Start Honda Motorcycle
Bimota Parts Street Motorcycle
Bimota Forum View topic DB6 DELIRIO Owner Manual
Posted on Dec 19, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2014 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Feb 16, 2014 | Yamaha FZR 250 Motorcycles
Feb 14, 2013 | 1994 Yamaha FZR 600
May 17, 2012 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Jul 13, 2011 | Yamaha PowerMax 150 GP1 Motorcycles
Jun 02, 2011 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Apr 27, 2011 | 1989 Yamaha FZR 600
Dec 13, 2010 | 1998 Yamaha FZS 400 Fazer
Dec 31, 2009 | 1999 Yamaha XJR 400
Sep 16, 2009 | 1991 Yamaha FZR 600
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: