Question about 2000 Bajaj Chetak 150
Hi, Charlescouch and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
The Ultimate GY6 Starter Ignition Troubleshooting Tutorial
Madass No Spark Test Part 1 wmv
Posted on Nov 27, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I am having the same problem with my 150cc scooter. I've tryed everthing I know to do, so it's off to the repair shop I go.
Posted on May 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2016 | Tao New Scooter 50cc Street Legal New Look
Jun 06, 2015 | Honda Motorcycles
May 21, 2014 | Roketa 150cc cheap Scooters
Mar 31, 2012 | Bajaj Motorcycles
Sep 07, 2010 | Qianjiang QJ150 Motorcycles
Jun 27, 2010 | RTO 50cc Moped Scooter
Mar 13, 2009 | 1994 Ford F150 Styleside Supercab
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: