Question about 2011 Aprilia SR 50 R Factory
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Throttle cables misaligned or misrouted (may also affect idle speed).
2. Damaged or restricted fuel tank venting system.
3. Inlet system air leak.
4. Vacuum piston malfunction.
5. Accelerator pump leaking or no output.
6. Plugged bowl vent.
7. Fuel level in bowl too low.
8. Restricted fuel supply passages.
9. Plugged jets or passages.
10. Worn or damaged needle or needle jet.
12. The enricher valve not seated or leaking.
For more information about your issue please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Posted on Oct 26, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2017 | Clymer Evinrude/Johnson 2-70 HP Two-Stroke...
Jul 22, 2014 | 1996 Ford Bronco
May 31, 2011 | Nissan Altima Cars & Trucks
Nov 18, 2009 | Ford Fairmont Cars & Trucks
Jul 22, 2009 | 1994 Chevrolet Corvette
Jul 10, 2009 | 2000 Buick Regal
May 27, 2009 | 2001 Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab
Feb 07, 2009 | 2000 Ford F150 Flareside SuperCab
Dec 27, 2008 | 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: