Question about Daelim Motorcycles
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi Darren, the following applies to carbureted also fuel injected models and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery, 9 volts or lower.
2. Faulty alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Faulty main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Faulty system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Faulty ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Faulty CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
9. . Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
10. Fuel tank empty.
11. Gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
12. A faulty fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
13. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
14. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Posted on Oct 18, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2017 | 2008 Daelim Roadwin R 125 FI
Jun 08, 2016 | Daelim Motorcycles
Mar 06, 2016 | Motorcycles
Jan 06, 2016 | Daelim Motorcycles
Oct 18, 2015 | Motorcycles
Oct 18, 2015 | Daelim Motorcycles
May 20, 2015 | Daelim Motorcycles
Dec 03, 2013 | 2008 Daelim Roadwin R 125 FI
Sep 14, 2013 | Daelim Motorcycles
Apr 14, 2013 | Motorcycles
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: