Question about Harley Davidson XLH Sportster 883 Deluxe Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery.
2. Loose, corroded or broken battery cable.
3. Alternator not charging or below normal rates.
4. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
5. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Water or dirt in fuel system, carburetor or filter.
8. Fuel tank vent system plugged or gas cap not venting.
9. Fuel tank empty.
10. Fuel valve vacuum line broken or carburator vent line closed off.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
For a prime suspect please visit website below and good luck:
Harley Davidson Sportster error codes and how to access them
Posted on Jun 09, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2015 | Troy-Bilt Garden
Feb 14, 2015 | 1998 Toyota Caldina GT-T
Apr 05, 2014 | Saturn SL Cars & Trucks
Jul 28, 2013 | Garden
Jul 16, 2012 | 2006 Honda Metropolitan
May 02, 2012 | Yamaha Boating
Jun 30, 2011 | Generac Electrical Supplies
May 25, 2011 | Nissan Sentra Cars & Trucks
Apr 21, 2010 | Craftsman 21 Hp 42" Deck, Ys 4500 Lawn...
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: