Question about Honda Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 27, 2014 | 2003 Toyota Camry
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Jun 29, 2010 | Cars & Trucks
May 21, 2010 | Midland WR-100 Weather/RDS Radio
Oct 14, 2009 | Anti-theft Alarm System 3 Series E90 E92...
May 11, 2008 | Kenmore 16.7 cu. ft. / 473 liter Upright...
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!