Question about 2002 Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat Boy
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, if you have a carburator the usual suspects are:
1. Damaged or restricted fuel tank venting system (gas cap).
2. Inlet system air leak.
3. Vacuum piston malfunction.
4. Accelerator pump leaking or no output.
5. Plugged bowl vent.
6. Fuel level (float chamber) too low.
7. Restriccted fuel supply passages.
8. Plugged jets or passages.
9. Worn or damaged needle or needle jet.
10. Enrichner valve not seated or leaking.
Posted on May 25, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2015 | ATVs
Nov 28, 2014 | Honda 2012 FourTrax Foreman Rubicon
Aug 18, 2012 | Homelite Garden
May 28, 2012 | 2001 Yamaha TW 200
Mar 19, 2012 | 2003 Yamaha YZ 250
Dec 25, 2010 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Jun 20, 2018 | Motorcycles
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: