Question about 2002 Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat Boy
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, if you have a carburator the usual suspects are:
1. Damaged or restricted fuel tank venting system (gas cap).
2. Inlet system air leak.
3. Vacuum piston malfunction.
4. Accelerator pump leaking or no output.
5. Plugged bowl vent.
6. Fuel level (float chamber) too low.
7. Restriccted fuel supply passages.
8. Plugged jets or passages.
9. Worn or damaged needle or needle jet.
10. Enrichner valve not seated or leaking.
Posted on May 25, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2015 | ATVs
Nov 28, 2014 | Honda 2012 FourTrax Foreman Rubicon
Oct 26, 2013 | Motorcycles
Aug 18, 2012 | Homelite Garden
May 28, 2012 | 2001 Yamaha TW 200
Mar 19, 2012 | 2003 Yamaha YZ 250
Dec 25, 2010 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: