Question about 2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual suspects are:
1. Wheels and or tires unbalanced, worn or damaged.
2. Eng ine/ transmission/vehicle not aligned properly.
3. Primary chain badly worn or links tight as a result of insufficient lubrication or misalignment.
4. Engine to transmission mounting bolts loose.
5. Upper engine mounting bracket loose.
6. Ignition timing incorrect/poorly tuned engine
7. Internal engine problem.
8. Broken frame
Posted on May 25, 2015
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's hard to say in your situation, as to the vibration as Harleys have a vibration, so it is a question of is it a severe vibration or is it the normal H-D vibration?
Posted on Apr 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2013 | Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide...
Apr 14, 2011 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Dec 03, 2010 | Ford Fairmont Cars & Trucks
Feb 10, 2010 | 1997 Subaru Legacy
Jan 03, 2010 | 2006 Suzuki GSR 600
Sep 01, 2009 | 2007 Triumph America
Jan 08, 2009 | 1998 Norton C 652 SM International
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: