Question about 2007 Bajaj Platina
Hi, Amarnadh and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Bajaj Auto Platina Alloy Wheel Es User Manual
Posted on Nov 21, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2017 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Feb 18, 2017 | 2008 Ford Ranger
Jan 13, 2017 | 2006 Ford F-150 Regular
Oct 21, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 30, 2013 | Toyota Corolla Cars & Trucks
Dec 06, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 18, 2011 | 2002 Ford Escape
Jan 14, 2011 | Mazda RX-8 Cars & Trucks
Oct 03, 2009 | 2000 Lincoln LS
Sep 03, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Caravan
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: