Question about 1992 BMW K 75 S
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. A severely drained battery.
2. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Faulty main circuit breaker and or connections.
4. Faulty ignition coil and or connections.
5. Faulty spark plug, oil or gas fouled, wrong heat range or service type, wrong gap, loose in the cylinder head, broken electrode or insulator.
6. Faulty spark plug cables, leaking or broken, internal damage.
7. Faulty ignition module, switch, CKP, MAP, CMP, sensor and or any connector in the ignition circuit could have corroded, loose, or broken pins/sockets
8. Burnt exhaust valve or air leak in the exhaust system.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
K75 backfire BMW com
couple of K75 questions idle backfiring etc
BMW Motorcycle Parts Fiche OEM BMW Motorcycle Parts online 1970 present BMW
Posted on Dec 30, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: when I hold the throttle
You don't say the age or type of bike but it's possible that your carbs are slightly out of balance with more fuel getting to one than the other.
Posted on May 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2016 | Motorcycles
Jul 19, 2014 | Cub Cadet Garden
Nov 16, 2013 | 2000 Suzuki VS 1400 Intruder
Oct 29, 2011 | 2000 Suzuki VL 1500 Intruder LC
Mar 09, 2011 | 1988 Daihatsu Charade
Aug 18, 2010 | Yamaha RD 350 Motorcycles
Jun 08, 2009 | 2006 kawasaki KX 250 F
Mar 14, 2009 | Kohler CH25 PA-CH730-0040 Command Gasoline...
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: