Question about 2000 Yamaha YZF-R1
Hi, Trent and the usual suspects are:
1. Inlet system air leak.
2. Enrichener valve not seated or leaking.
3. Damaged or restricted fuel tank vent system.
4. Restricted fuel supply tract.
5. Dirty or damaged air cleaner element.
6. Plugged bowl vent or overflow.
7. Worn or damaged needle or needle jet.
8. Vacuum piston assembly malfunction.
9. Loose or plugged main jets or passages.
10. Improper float level.
11. Accelerator pumps inoperative.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
First bike bogging out under full throttle Please help
2000 2001 Yamaha YZF R1 Service Manual R1 Moto Data Project
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Aug 20, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2015 | Power Flow 1986 - 2001 Honda Prelude Mud...
Aug 31, 2015 | Garden
Feb 10, 2014 | Aprilia RX 125 Motorcycles
Feb 24, 2013 | Boating
Mar 17, 2017 | Motorcycles
Jan 06, 2010 | 1994 Honda Accord
Apr 29, 2009 | 2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: