Question about 2010 Aprilia Shiver 750
Hi, Hairball_03 and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
DOWNLOAD 2010 Aprilia Shiver 750
Posted on Oct 25, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2016 | 2008 Aprilia Shiver 750
Jul 14, 2014 | 2010 Aprilia Shiver 750
Mar 28, 2014 | 2008 Aprilia SL 750 Shiver
Feb 09, 2014 | 2010 Aprilia Shiver 750
Sep 15, 2013 | 2010 Aprilia Shiver 750
Jun 13, 2013 | 2010 Aprilia Shiver 750 ABS
Mar 29, 2013 | 2009 Aprilia Shiver 750
Jan 25, 2013 | Aprilia Xciting Ri Motorcycles
Sep 11, 2012 | 2008 Aprilia Shiver 750
604 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: